California, the true “Golden State,” is home to more than 30,000 manufacturers. The Made in California Program supported by CMTC would like to recognize manufacturers who produce products within the State and together employ more than 1.4M people. With our ideal location on the West Coast, California is also a major exporter of manufactured goods globally.
Benefits for California Manufacturers:
- No cost to list your company
- Special invites to networking events that CMTC sponsors or hosts
- Free exposure to visitors to the CMTC site to view your company information
- Free company profile page to increase awareness of your products,
servicesand your company news
- Generate potential business or seek new suppliers through other participants in the program
- Visibility to entrepreneurs seeking a manufacturer to produce their new product
- Access to Made in CA social media sites
- Support the manufacturing industry in California
- Use the Made in CA logo on your website and product packaging
Follow Made in CA
CMTC is now proud to be Partnering our Made in California program with the State of California’s CA Made initiative.
- A license to use the CA Made label on products, packaging, and point of sale merchandising.
- Placement of the product and company biography on the CA Made website.
- Information on services from program partners.
- Marketing via GO-Biz's social media sites (e.g. Twitter, Facebook).
Click here to visit their website.