Join in just 4 Easy Steps:
- Refer to the Definition to make sure your company qualifies.
- Complete the form with your company profile and submit. DO NOT use all caps in any field.
- A CMTC representative will review your information for completeness and contact you if we have any questions.
- You will be notified once your website page has been completed so that you may review.
Connect today and leverage your status as part of the manufacturing community in California.
- Company must be registered with either a primary or secondary manufacturing NAICS code (begins with 31, 32, or 33, as specified by D&B/Hoovers - CMTC will verify). Additional NAICS codes that are acceptable include: 423510, 488991, 541330, 541380, 541711, 541712, 541713, 541714, 541715, 561910, 811310.
- Supply chain manufacturers located within California will be considered.
- The product’s final assembly, manufacturing or processing must take place in California and the manufacturing facility must be located in California.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.