Poor product quality can have a significant impact on a manufacturer’s reputation and bottom line. In almost every case, the underlying cause of quality concerns can be traced back to the processes and procedures that are used during the manufacturing process. CMTC’s team of quality consultants is comprised of diverse backgrounds and skillsets to provide the knowledge necessary to overcome most any issue faced by California’s manufacturing community.
ISO 9001:2008 will expire on September 15, 2018. Companies should be proactive in registering for ISO 9001:2015. We work with small and medium-sized manufacturers to provide an implementation plan and guide teams through 3rd party audit certification. We can help you upgrade your system and set your company apart from the competition by developing leaner, more effective ISO 9001-based systems.
Each approach varies depending on independent client needs; but our overall process follows a similar framework.
- Determine the key processes and their interactions.
- Define the context of the organization, internal and external issues, and all the interested parties.
- Align your procedures with the new Annex SL structure.
- Identify the company's risks and mitigation measures.
- Classify the key process indicators and measures of process effectiveness.
- Conduct the management review and a full cycle of internal audits.
- Close all of the gaps identified during your internal audits.
Compliance with today’s quality management system (QMS) standards is crucial to achieving company growth and success. This is why our team focuses largely on helping California’s small and medium-sized manufacturers meet the most popular and recognized standards including:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Industry and Service)
- AS9100:2015 Rev. D (Aviation, Space and Defense)
- IATF 16949:2016 (Automotive)
- ISO 13485 (Medical Devices)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental)
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety)
- OHSAS 19008 / ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety)
CMTC will partner with you on short and long-term quality improvement strategies and align our solution to the needs of your organization. Improvements often also mean "change". The ability of your organizational culture to manage and sustain the changes made is key to sustaining and capitalizing on the improvements. We also offer training in the following areas:
- Internal Auditor Workshop
- Process Effectiveness Improvements
- Quality Management System Awareness
- Six Sigma - Green and Black belt certification
- Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving
- Quality Tools - Basic and Technical
- Supplier Development / Quality Improvement