Exporting in a Global Marketplace
Instead of loading your Made in the USA or Made in CA products on cargo ships bound for countries eager to buy high quality goods, too many manufacturers are leaving the rewards of global trade to competitors. If you are a manufacturer seeking to maximize your business growth and improve your bottom line, you might consider exporting. We know it can be an overwhelming task, but CMTC is here to assist in the following areas:
- Determining whether exporting is RIGHT for your company
- Getting started in exporting
- Integrating the export process in your business operation
- Managing the global logistics process
- Assisting you with your export business growth
- Identifying obstacle(s) to export sales growth
Exportable products include, but are not limited to...
- Medical and Dental Equipment and Devices
- Food, including Equipment and Packaging
- Fashion, Apparel, Textiles and Accessories
- Aerospace, Aircraft, Helicopter, Automotive, Environmental
- Cosmetics, Supplements, Healthcare, Recreational Products, and more
- 3 sessions - one session each month
- Matchmaking and introductions to customers overseas
- Executive coaching to assist you with your export plan
- Access to experts in logistics, legal, banking, regulatory and distributors
- Assistance with selecting the best countries for your products
- Develop your own export plan with experts
- Start exporting in as little as 3 months
Upcoming CMTC ExporTech™ Events
For information on upcoming ExporTech programs, contact:
Elizabeth Glynn at 310-984-0728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Exporting Events
Check back soon.
New E.U. Regulation: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The European Union has adopted new data privacy legislation which creates a higher level of protection for consumers and stronger rules for companies. The GDPR is applicable as of May 25, 2018 and applies to U.S. companies offering goods or services in the EU, processing personal data from Europe, monitoring behaviour within the EU. Severe penalties for noncompliance may result. To ensure your company complies, contact Isabelle Roccia at email@example.com or visit the Commercial Service EU webpage at https://build.export.gov/europeanunion/index.asp.
Read Export.Gov article: https://www.export.gov/article?id=European-Union-Transferring-Personal-Data-From-the-EU-to-the-US