Advanced Spectral Technology, Inc. (AST) provides manual to fully automated precision motion controlled systems, utilizing application specific optical designs and sensors in any of the Infrared, Visible and UV spectrums. AST employs the latest cutting edge technologies and expertise to solve the industry's most challenging defect detection, inspection, infrared imaging, and metrology requirements. AST additionally serves industries that require semiconductor wafer inspection, thermography, and atmospheric plasma surface preparation.
• AST-200 Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System
• AST-200H Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System with Wafer Handling
• AST-M200C Mid Wave Infrared Inspection System
• AST-S200T Short Wave Infrared Microscope System
• AST-230M Ergonomic Metrology Workstation
• AST-M150T Mid Wave Infrared Microscope for Defect Detection & Analysis
• Customized Z-Scopes for all your inspection and measurement requirements.
AST utilizes a team of hardware, software and optical engineers as well as ergonomic designers and experienced assemblers who can perform independently or in concert with your design/engineering team to accommodate your specific needs and specifications.
Company Name: Advanced Spectral Technology,Inc.
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Contact Person: Thomas Persico
Join our Made in CA program and get your company featured for free!