Manufacturers in California account for nearly 11% of the total output in the state, employing almost 8% of the workforce. California is also the top exporting state in the country, shipping out hundreds of billions worth of goods and services in 2018.
To remain a leader in the country and the world, it’s important for small and medium-sized manufacturers (SMMs) to continue to grow their businesses. In our new ebook, Six Ways to Grow Your Manufacturing Business, we delve into key areas where SMMs can achieve new levels of success and better position themselves to compete domestically and globally. In this informative ebook, you’ll read about the importance of each of the following:
- Keeping Up With Technology. Learn how technology creates differentiation, builds customer loyalty, streamlines processes, aids in recruitment, and expands your reach
- Providing a Better Customer Experience Through Industry 4.0. Learn how new technologies such as artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and predictive analytics can improve the customer relationship.
- Listening to Your Customers. Learn how being customer-centric can build stronger relationships and increase sales while helping to acquire new customers, avoid negative outcomes, and gain valuable feedback.
- Investing in Your Employees. Learn how making an investment in your employees improves recruitment and retainment, grows your talent pool, increases employee engagement, and gives you a competitive edge—all while saving you money.
- Focusing on Recruitment. Learn how using social media, creating good job descriptions, networking, and hosting a Manufacturing Day event can help recruit new employees.
- Using All Available Resources. Learn how local and national organizations can help you grow your business.
Help ensure a bright future for your business, the United States and California’s manufacturing industry by downloading Six Ways to Grow Your Manufacturing Business today!