CMTC structured a project with Fuse that began in November 2018 to assess the changes in Fuse’s quality management system needed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001. The project included training and coaching of key Fuse staff on the development of documentation and the implementation of procedures to improve its processes and meet the requirements of ISO 9001. CMTC also provided project management guidance and trained Fuse team members on the requirements of ISO 9001 and what to expect during a 3rd-party audit. Key staff were trained and mentored on data collection methods and practical coaching was provided to help the Fuse team on implementing all required elements of the ISO 9001 standard that applied to the company.
CMTC assisted in developing a lead generation initiative starting in April, 2018 with the implementation of two growth programs:
- BizBytesTM Sales Activity Program to increase awareness and generate new leads for the company’s product lines
- BizLeadsTM Program to identify and source new prospects in targeted markets
These two programs were implemented in the following steps:
- Email Campaign – An email campaign was launched consisting of three target emailings. The messages were designed and developed using content that came from Artech’s website and product literature. The email campaign list was a combination of new prospects provided through by the BizLeads program as well as from Artech’s customer and prospects lists. ...
Marway Power Systems
CMTC worked with Marway Power Systems on developing value stream process maps that included every step from order entry to payment. A current state map including issues and suggested improvements was created with input from a cross-functional team. Incorporating this input, a new future state map was created that provided a framework and roadmap to improve communication accuracy and improve ease of use, both internally and externally. The project led to the following results:
A new process that allows for production planning to be based on production capacity in terms of hours instead of solely on revenue
A pull system was ...
CMTC began the project with M&R Engineering in June, 2018, beginning with an assessment to identify gaps in its Quality Management System, which included training and coaching on documentation development. CMTC provided all the necessary project planning, consulting expertise, training, support and materials to develop and implement the required changes throughout the organization. A multi-step plan was implemented to prepare the company for successful certification to AS9100: (RevD) by its 3rd-party registrar, which included creation or modification of documentation; implementation and training on procedures; training on internal auditing; corrective action training; and training on Management Review.
CMTC began the project with Ocean Aero in October, 2017 to discuss the identification of opportunities through continued product innovation and development of marketing tools to foster growth. The project included:
- Development of brand positioning, company mission statement, and unique selling proposition
- Created strategic content marketing materials for consistent use throughout all marketing and PR channels
- Developed web design, sales collateral, and mobile optimization
- Support the creative direction and development of copywriting, design, production and implementation of marketing tools, which included photography, video, web development, Google analytics, and SEO program.